Knitting Guild of Santa Cruz Annual Fall Retreat
September 22-24, 2017
St. Francis Retreat Center, San Juan Bautista
Come join us for one day, two nights, or three nights. Get away from it all in beautiful, peaceful surroundings with all meals taken care of for you. This is an annual tradition with our Guild, but we welcome new people.
This year we are offering even more than before!
- Welcome table with all the information you need and a list of participants
- Well-prepared meals
- DIY Runway
- Tech corner for going online, scanning, copying, and printing
- Lanyard station for your name tag: Kumihimo
- Sharing/swapping table of knitting-related items
- Sharing ideas and patterns and getting/giving help
All activities are totally optional. You can knit, work on other projects, hike, read, socialize, take this time to be alone, and just do whatever you wish.
- Friday dinner through Monday lunch
- $400 shared room
- $515 private room
- Friday dinner through Sunday lunch
- $280 shared room
- $360 private room
- One day, breakfast through dinner
- $ 65
- Non-member fee
- $ 20
Questions? Contact Lisa Hoesing (821) 247-7201 email@example.com