September 23-26, 2016
St. Francis Retreat Center, San Juan Bautista
Come join us for one day, two nights or three nights. Get away from it all in beautiful, peaceful surroundings with all meals taken care of for you. This is an annual tradition with our Guild, but we welcome new people.
This year we are offering even more than ever before:
- Welcome table with all the information you need and a list of participants
- Well-prepared meals
- Free sock-making tutorials, Saturday morning
- Tech corner for going online, scanning, copying and printing
- Lanyard station for your name tag: Kumihimo, I-cord, and more
- Weaving on a tiny loom to make a little holder for odds and ends or trash
- Sharing/swapping table of knitting-related items
- Sharing ideas and patterns and getting/giving help
All activities are totally optional. You can knit, work on other projects, hike, read, socialize, take this time to be alone or just do whatever your wish.
Friday dinner through Monday lunch $355 for a shared room, $440 private room.
Friday dinner through Sunday lunch $240 for a shared room, $320 private room.
One day, breakfast through dinner $65.
Non-member fee $20.
Early-bird discount if paid in full by June 16th: $10 discount if staying over, $5 discount if one day only
Questions? Contact Dorothy Mayeda, email@example.com 831-662-0736