The Guild’s Annual Book and Boutique Fundraiser!
All proceeds go to the guild.
What is this? It’s the guild’s pre-Stitches event fundraiser party put on by ourselves!
What to bring?
Bring your knitting and yarn related books and magazines to sell. This is great
time to clear out your book shelves and get new books!
Bring food, jewelry, bags, yarn, DVD’s and any other gift items to sell
too!!!! It’s the boutique sale!
There will be refreshments and lots of knitting too!
Guidelines for Buyers
- Bring lots of small bills and checks only please.
Guidelines for Sellers
- Bring in any book and knitting related magazines.
- Bring in any additional item or treat you may want to sell such as baked goods, bags, maybe some CD’s or DVDs, amulet bags, jewelry. Gently used items are ok too!
- If the item you want to sell does not fit into the pricing categories below then
- sellers need to pre-price their items and have them clearly marked for the
- banker and buyer!
All unsold items must be picked up by the seller and taken back home please.